Comments:

From:greytweed
Date:June 26th, 2008 12:21 am (UTC)
(Link)
Aren't you the person who goes nuts banning people when they don't meet your particular standards? I seem to remember that you possess a rather thin skin.
[User Picture]
From:fine_clarity
Date:June 26th, 2008 01:17 am (UTC)
(Link)
Antipodes is referring to an incident that occurred months ago. I created a group for polyamorous atheists. There was a fanatical agnostic that started proselytizing, who libelled atheists, so I banned them. Said agnostic proselytizer then roused up a posse of many people that flooded my group with libellous harassment. Most of them weren't even members, and I banned them all from commenting. This same posse has libelled me repeatedly on various LJ groups, and, thanks to Antipodes, that now includes this group.
[User Picture]